The STEVAL-ISC003V1 evaluation board is a ready-to-use USB PD source using the STUSB4710 and ST1S14 ICs. It is used to demonstrate the features of the STUSB4710 controller by converting a single-voltage power supply into a Type-C power delivery source.
The STUSB4710 controls the Type-C port ensuring power delivery advertising and negotiation, controls the DC-to-DC converter and power paths, and monitors VBUS voltage.
The ST1S14 device ensures the step down conversion from the input DC port to the negotiated VBUS voltage.
The various LEDs indicate the operating status of the STUSB4710 and USB PD port.
The USB PD port is pre-configured with five different PDO voltages, covering all main applications (5 V, 9 V, 12 V, 15 V and 20 V).
- 1 x USB PD port (source)
- STUSB4710 USB power delivery controller
- Compliant with:
- USB Type-C™ r1.2
- USB PD r2.0
- On-board 20 V/3 A DC-DC
- VBUS power switches and discharge path
- VCONN support (programmable up to 600 mA)
- Support up to 5 power data objects (PDO)
- Pre-configured PDOs
- High voltage protection on connector pins
- Customizable startup profiles
- Compatible with NUCLEO-F072RB board for configuration and debug interface
- RoHS compliant