The STEVAL-STLKT01V1 is a comprehensive development kit designed to support and expand the capabilities of the SensorTile and comes with a set of cradle boards enabling hardware scalability. The development kit simplifies prototyping, evaluation and development of innovative solutions. It is complemented with software, firmware libraries and tools, including a dedicated mobile App.
The SensorTile is a tiny, square-shaped IoT module that packs powerful processing capabilities leveraging an 80 MHz STM32L476JGY microcontroller and Bluetooth low energy connectivity based on BlueNRG-MS network processor as well as a wide spectrum of motion and environmental MEMS sensors, including a digital microphone.
SensorTile can fit snugly in your IoT hub or sensor network node and become the core of your solution.
To upload new firmware onto the SensorTile, an external
SWD debugger (not included in the kit) is needed. It is recommended to use ST-LINK/V2-1 found on any STM32 Nucleo-64 development board.
- Included in the development kit package:
- SensorTile module (STEVAL-STLCS01V1) with STM32L476, LSM6DSM, LSM303AGR, LPS22HB, MP34DT04, BlueNRG-MS, BALF-NRG-01D3 and LD39115J18R
- SensorTile expansion Cradle board equipped with audio DAC, USB port, STM32 Nucleo, Arduino UNO R3 and SWD connector
- SensorTile Cradle with battery charger, humidity and temperature sensor, SD memory card slot, USB port and breakaway SWD connector
- 100 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Plastic box
- SWD programming cable
- Software libraries and tools
- STSW-STLKT01: SensorTile firmware package that supports sensors raw data streaming via USB, data logging on SDCard, audio acquisition and audio streaming.
- FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1 and FP-SNS-MOTENV1: STM32 ODE functional packs
- ST BlueMS: iOS and Android demo Apps
- BlueST-SDK: iOS and Android Software Development Kit
- CE certified
- RoHS and China RoHS compliant
- FCC (ID: S9NSTILE01) certified
- IC (IC: 8976C-STILE01) certified with PMN: STEVAL-STLKT01V1; HVIN: STEVAL-STLCS01V1; HMN: STEVAL-STLCX01V1; FVIN: bluenrg_7_1_e_Mode_2-32MHz-XO32K_4M.img
- TYPE certified (006-000482)