The H3LIS100DL is a low-power high-performance 3-axis linear accelerometer belonging to the “nano” family, with digital I2C/SPI serial interface standard output.
The device features ultra-low-power operational modes that allow advanced power saving and smart sleep-to-wakeup functions.
The H3LIS100DL has a full scale of ±100 g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 0.5 Hz to 400 Hz.
The H3LIS100DL is available in a small thin plastic land grid array package (LGA) and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Wide supply voltage, 2.16 V to 3.6 V
- Low-voltage compatible IOs, 1.8 V
- Ultra-low power consumption down to 10 μA in low-power mode
- ±100 g full scale
- I2 C/SPI digital output interface
- 8-bit data output
- Sleep-to-wakeup function
- 10000 g high shock survivability
- ECOPACK® , RoHS and “Green” compliant