The ASM330LXH is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital accelerometer and a 3D digital gyroscope. ST’s family of MEMS sensor modules leverages the robust and mature manufacturing processes already used for the production of micromachined accelerometers and gyroscopes.
The various sensing elements are manufactured using specialized micromachining processes, while the IC interfaces are developed using CMOS technology that allows the design of a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the characteristics of the sensing element.
The ASM330LXH has a user-selectable full scale acceleration range of ±2/±4/±8/±16 g and an angular rate range of ±125/±245/±500/±1000/±2000 dps. The ASM330LXH has two operating modes in that the accelerometer and gyroscope sensors can be either activated at the same ODR or the accelerometer can be enabled while the gyroscope is in power down.
The ASM330LXH is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package.
- Analog supply voltage: 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IOs supply (2.0 V) and supply voltage compatible
- Power-down and sleep modes
- 3 independent acceleration channels and 3 angular rate channels
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g selectable full scales
- ±125/±245/±500/±1000/±2000 dps selectable full scales
- SPI/I2 C serial interface
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded FIFOs
- ECOPACK® RoHS and “Green” compliant
- AEC-Q100 qualification