The LSM330 is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital accelerometer with two embedded state machines that can be programmed to implement autonomous applications and a 3D digital gyroscope.
ST’s family of MEMS sensor modules leverages the robust and mature manufacturing processes already used for the production of micromachined accelerometers and gyroscopes.
The various sensing elements are manufactured using specialized micromachining processes, while the IC interfaces are developed using CMOS technology that allows the design of a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the sensing element characteristics.
The LSM330 has a user-selectable full-scale acceleration range of ±2/±4/±6/±8/±16 g and an angular rate range of ±250/±500/±2000 dps. The accelerometer and gyroscope sensors can be either activated or separately put in power-down / sleep mode for applications optimized for power saving.
The LSM330 is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package.
- Analog supply voltage: 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- Digital supply voltage IOs: 1.8 V
- Power-down and sleep modes
- 2 embedded programmable state machines
- 3 independent acceleration channels and 3 angular rate channels
- ±2/±4/±6/±8/±16 g selectable full scale
- ±250/±500/±2000 dps selectable full scale
- SPI/I2 C serial interface
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded FIFO
- ECOPACK® RoHS and “Green” compliant