The STSPIN250 is a single brush DC motor driver integrating a low Rds(ON) power stage in a small VFQFPN 3 x 3 mm package.
The full-bridge implements a PWM current controller with fixed OFF time.
The device is designed to operate in battery-powered scenarios and can be forced in a zero-consumption state allowing a significant increase in battery life.
The device offers a complete set of protection features including overcurrent, overtemperature and short-circuit protection.
- Operating voltage from 1.8 to 10 V
- Maximum output current 2.6 Arms with OUTAx paralled to OUTBx
- RDS(ON) HS + LS = 0.2 Ω typ.
- Current control with programmable off-time
- Full protection set
- Non-dissipative overcurrent protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Energy saving and long battery life with standby consumption less than 80 nA