The L6230 is a DMOS fully integrated three-phase motor driver with overcurrent protection, optimized for FOC application thanks to the independent current senses.
Realized in BCDmultipower technology, the device combines isolated DMOS Power Transistors with CMOS and bipolar circuits on the same chip.
An uncommitted comparator with open-drain output is available.
Available in PowerSO36 and VFQFPN-32 5x5 packages the L6230 features a non dissipative overcurrent protection on the high side power MOSFETs and thermal shutdown.
- Operating supply voltage from 8 to 52 V
- 2.8 A output peak current (1.4 A RMS)
- RDS(on) 0.73 Ω typ. value @ TJ = 25 °C
- Integrated fast free wheeling diodes
- Operating frequency up to 100 kHz
- Non dissipative overcurrent detection and protection
- Cross conduction protection
- Diagnostic output
- Uncommitted comparator
- Thermal shutdown
- Under voltage lockout