PM8851 and PM8841 - single MOSFET drivers
PM8851 and PM8841 offer an optimized solution for driving low side MOSFET in designs where the controller has no high current/high voltage drive capability which is typically the case in digital SMPS or lighting power conversion designs.
- 1 A sink and 0.8 A source capability
- External reference for input threshold
- Wide supply voltage range (10 V ÷ 18 V)
- Input and output pull-down resistors
- Short propagation delays
- Input and output UVLO
- Wide operating temperature range: -40 °C to 125 °C
PM8841, that features a split sink/source path for further design optimization, comes in SOT23-6 while PM8851 comes in SOT23-5 package.