The ESDAVLC8-1BT2Y is a bidirectional single-line TVS diode designed to protect data lines or other I/O ports against ESD transients.
This device is ideal for applications where both printed circuit board space and power absorption capability are required.
- Single-line bidirectional protection
- Breakdown voltage = 8.5 V min.
- Very low capacitance = 4.5 pF at 0 V
- Lead-free packages
- ECOPACK® 2 compliant component
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Very low capacitance for optimized data integrity
- Very low reverse current < 50 nA
- Low PCB space consumption: 0.6 mm2
- High reliability offered by monolithic integration
- Complies with the following standards:
- IEC 61000-4-2 (exceeds level 4)17 kV (air discharge)17 kV (contact discharge)
- ISO10605: C = 330 pF, R = 330 Ω15 kV (air discharge)8 kV (contact discharge)
- MIL STD 883G - Method 3015-7: class 3HBM (human body model)