The SMX1J Transil has been designed to protect sensitive equipment against electro-static discharges according to IEC 61000-4-2, MIL STD 883 Method 3015, and electrical over stress such as IEC 61000-4-4 and 5. They are generally for surges below 85 W 10/1000 μs.
The Planar technology makes it compatible with high-end equipment and SMPS where low leakage current and high junction temperature are required to provide reliability and stability over time.
The SMX1J is packaged in μQFN-2L.
- Peak pulse power:
- 85 W (10/1000 μs)
- 800 W (8/20 μs)
- Stand off voltage 7.5 V
- Low leakage current:
- 1 μA at 25 °C
- 2 μA at 85 °C
- Operating Tj max : 150 °C
- High power capability at Tj max : 78 W
- Complies with the following standards
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:15 kV (air discharge)8 kV (contact discharge)
- MIL STD 883G - Method 3015-7 Class 3B:25 kV HBM (human body model)