The SPT01-335 is specifically designed for the protection of 24 V proximity sensors. It implements the reverse polarity and the overvoltage protection of the sensor power supply and the power switch overvoltage protection.
It provides a very compact and flexible solution offering two connections for PNP or NPN sensors as shown in Figure 8 and Figure 9.
Thanks to high performance ST technology, the SPT01-335 protects the proximity sensor to the highest level compliant with IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-4 and IEC 60947-5-2 / IEC 61000-4-5 standards.
- Triple diode array for power bus protection, switch protection and reverse blocking protection
- Flexible connection for NPN low side or PNP high side sensor configuration
- 6 V to 36 V supply voltage range
- Stand-off voltage: 36 V
- Minimum breakdown voltage VBR : 38 V
- 8/20 μs 2A maximum clamping voltage: 46 V
- Direct sensor switch current: 300 mA
- Blocking diode drop forward voltage VF : 1 V at 300 mA
- Blocking diode maximum 10 ms square pulse current IFSM : 1 A
- Ambient temperature: -40 °C to +100 °C
- QFN3x3-6L 1 mm flat package: 3x3 mm
- Voltage surge: EN 60947-5-2 orIEC 61000-4-5 with RCC = 500 Ω: ±1 kV
- Electrostatic discharge ESD, IEC 61000-4-2:± 8 kV in contact, ± 15 kV in air
- Electrical transient immunity, IEC 61000-4-4: ±2 kV
- Compliant for interface with logic input type 1, 2 and 3 IEC 61131-2 standard
- Recommended to protect any 3-wire sensor compliant with EN 60947-5-2 standard
- Highly compact with integrated power solution in SMD version