The SPT02 is specifically designed for the protection of 24 V proximity sensors. It implements the reverse polarity and the overvoltage protection of the sensor power supply and the power switch overvoltage protection.
It provides a very compact and flexible solution.
Thanks to high performance ST technology, the SPT02 protects the proximity sensor to the highest level compliant with IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-4 and IEC 61000-4-5 standards.
- Double diode array for switch protection and reverse blocking protection
- 6 V to 36 V supply voltage range
- Minimum breakdown voltage VBR : 38 V
- 8/20 μs 2 A maximum clamping voltage: 46 V
- Blocking diode drop forward voltage VF : 1.1 V at 300 mA
- Blocking diode maximum 10 ms square pulse current IFSM : 3 A
- Ambient temperature: -40 °C to +100 °C
- μQFN 2L 0.8 mm flat package
- Complies with following standards
- Voltage surge: IEC 61000-4-5, RCC = 500 Ω, ±1 kV
- Electrostatic discharge, IEC 61000-4-2:
- ±8 kV contact discharge
- ±15 kV air discharge
- Electrical transient immunity: IEC 61000-4-4: ±2 kV
- Compliant for interface with logic input type 1, 2 and 3 IEC 61131-2 standard
- Highly compact with integrated power solution in SMD version