The ESDALC5-4BN4 is a monolithic array designed to protect up to 4 bidirectional lines against ESD transients.
The device is ideal for applications where both reduced printed circuit board space and high ESD protection levels are required.
- 4 bidirectional Transil diodes
- Breakdown voltage VBR = 5.5 V min.
- Low leakage current < 60 nA
- Very small PCB area: 0.8 mm²
- 400 μm pitch micro-package
- Lead-free and RoHS package
- Complies with the following standards
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 415 kV (air discharge)8 kV (contact discharge)