The HSP061-8M16 is an 8-channel ESD array with a rail to rail architecture designed specifically for the protection of high speed differential lines.
The ultra-low variation of the capacitance ensures very low influence on signal-skew. The large bandwidth and the low reflection make it compatible with 3.4 Gbps.
The device is packaged in μQFN-16L with a 400 μm pitch, which minimizes the PCB area.
- Ultralarge bandwidth: 6.3 GHz
- Ultralow capacitance: 0.6 pF
- Low time domain reflection
- Low leakage current: 100 nA at 25 °C
- Extended operating junction temperature range: -40 °C to 150 °C
- Package size in mm: 3.3 x 1.5 x 0.55
- RoHS compliant
- High ESD robustness of the equipment
- Suitable for high density boards
- Complies with following standards
- MIL-STD 883G Method 3015-7 Class 3B:8 kV
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:8 kV (contact discharge)15 kV (air discharge)