The STAC250V2-500E uses the latest RF Power SuperDMOS technology specially designed for 150 V and 250 V industrial RF power Class-AB, C, D and E generators such as PECVD, plasma sputtering, flat panel and solar cell manufacturing equipment. The STAC250V2-500E benefits from the latest generation of STAC® air cavity packaging, which exhibits a 25% lower thermal resistance compared to equivalent ceramic packages.
- Operating frequency up to 27 MHz
- POUT = 600 W typ. with 23 dB gain @ 13.56 MHz/250 V
- Designed for Class-AB, C, D and E operation
- V(BR)DSS > 1000 V
- Housed in STAC® package, using air cavity packaging technology
- In compliance with the 2002/95/EC1 European Directive