The SRC0 devices monitor the state of connected push-button(s) as well as sufficient supply voltage. An enable output controls power for the application through the MOSFET transistor, DC-DC converter, regulator, etc. If the supply voltage is above a precise voltage threshold, the enable output can be asserted by a simple press of the button. Factory-selectable supply voltage thresholds are determined by highly accurate and temperature-compensated references. An interrupt is asserted by pressing the push-button during normal operation and can be used to request a system power-down. The interrupt is also asserted if undervoltage is detected. By a long push of one button (PB) or two buttons (PBand SR) either a reset is asserted or power for the application is disabled depending on the option used.
The device also offers additional features such as precise 1.5 V voltage reference with very tight accuracy of 1%, separate output indicating undervoltage detection and separate output for distinguishing between interrupt by push-button or undervoltage.
The device consumes very low current of 6 μA during normal operation and only 0.6 μA current during standby.
The SRC0 is available in the TDFN12 package and is offered in several options among features such as selectable threshold, hysteresis, timeouts, output types, etc.
- Operating voltage 1.6 V to 5.5 V
- Low standby current of 0.6 μA
- Adjustable Smart Reset™ assertion delay time driven by external CSRD
- Power-up duration determined primarily by push-button press
- Debounced PBand SRinputs
- PBand SRESD inputs withstand voltage up to ±15 kV (air discharge) ±8 kV (contact discharge)
- Active high or active low enable output option (ENor EN) provides control of MOSFET, DC-DC converter, regulator, etc.
- Secure startup, interrupt, Smart Reset™ or power-down driven by push-button
- Precise 1.5 V voltage reference with 1% accuracy
- Industrial operating temperature -40 to +85 °C
- Available in TDFN12 2 x 3 mm package