The TS331, TS332 and TS334 are single, dual and quad micropower and low-voltage comparators. They can operate with a supply voltage ranging from 1.6 V to 5 V with a typical current consumption as low as 20 μA. In addition, rail-to-rail inputs make them a perfect choice for low-voltage applications.
Their availability in tiny packages is a real advantage for overcoming space constraints.
The TS33x are specified for temperatures between -40 °C to +125 °C, making them ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Supply operation from 1.6 V to 5 V
- Low current consumption: 20 μA
- Rail-to-rail inputs
- Wide temperature range: -40 °C to +125 °C
- Low output saturation voltage
- Low propagation delay: 210 ns
- Open-drain output
- ESD tolerance: 2 kV HBM/200 V MM
- SMD packages
- Automotive qualified