The SPC5-UDESTK is a USB/JTAG interface to enable the debugging and programming at budget price of SPC56 and SPC57 MCUs.
SPC5-UDESTK is fully compliant with IEEE1149.1 JTAG protocol.
SPC5-UDESTK supports you while building applications and you can run and test your software in a convenient and cost-efficient way.It offers a collection of tools including source file management, project building and powerful HLL debugger with high-speed communication paths to the customer's hardware target system with target monitor.
There are three kit bundle versions available including the SPC5-UDESTK USB/JTAG adapter and the debugger SW.
SPC-UDESTK-EVAL includes a perpetual, full-feature, limited code-size (256 kBytes) license
SPC-UDESTK-FULL includes a one-year, full-feature, unlimited code-size license.
SPC-UDESTK-PLUS includes a perpetual, full-feature, unlimited code-size license
SPC-UDESTK can be ordered directly from ST or ST franchised distributors.
To downloads the debugger software and to activate license go to following URL:
The SPC5-UDESTK debugger is accessible via ST's free integrated development environment, SPC5Studio, which can be downloaded from ST WEB (free download).
E2E Community is available on ST WEB.
- SPC5-UDESTK USB/JTAG adapter working with PLS UDE (Universal Debug Engine) Starter Kit version.
- Supports SPC56 and SPC57 automotive product families.
- Supports multicore, eTPU and GTM debugging
- Provides FLASH programming of on-chip FLASH featuring Erase / Program / Verify
- Status LED's indicate the target's IO voltage, connection state and running state.
- Support service provided through STMicroelectronics