ST's STiH301 system-on-chip uses leading ARM CPU and GPU architecture to provide powerful set-top box and connected client platforms.
This SoC supports broadcast, broadband and OTT services, combined with the latest set-top box middleware and broadband software solutions.
The STiH301 supports high-efficiency HEVC decoding, allowing, for a given bandwidth, more data transmission. The STiH301 platform therefore permits IP service providers a means of offering HD content to a greater number of customers, or for broadcasters to provide more channels.
- Single-core ARM® applications CPU delivering up to 3750 DMIPS
- Integrated ARM® Mali GPU for high-performance 3D graphics
- HEVC full HD video decoding combined with Faroudja® video processing technology
- Advanced security engine supporting all popular CAS and DRM, to protect premium media content
- Wide connectivity, including USB 3.0, PCI-e, SATA and fast Ethernet
- Dedicated interfaces to a large range of companion front-end solutions: satellite, cable and terrestrial and WiFi devices
- 28 nm process technology chip
- BGA 19 x 19 mm package