The STi7141 is a highly integrated SoC (systemon- chip) designed to meet the demanding needs of the interactive cable set top box market place. The STi7141 integrates all the major system functions into a single device, and provides world leading, multi-layer, advanced security technologies to protect valuable video and audio assets.
- Dual display HD and SD
- DVR support, and trick play modes
- Multi-level layered security
- 2D blitter graphics with extention to pseudo 3D and video mosaic support
- Interfaces include: USB, Ethernet, HDMITM, eSATA.
- Firmware based multi-standard audio processor for:MPEG-1 I/II/III (MP3), MPEG-2 ACC (AACLC)MPEG-4 HE AAC (aacPlus)Dolby® Digital (AC-3), Dolby® Digital Plus
- Firmware based multi-standard HD video decoder for:H.264 / MPEG-4 AVC HP@L4MPEG-2 MP@HLSMPTE VC-1 AP@L3
- Three integrated cable receiver / demodulators
- SCTE-55 part 1 and 2 physical layer support for CableCARDTM
- DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 2.0 cable modem with support for DOCSIS 3.0 down-stream channelbonding
- Linux®, Windows® CE and OS21 compatible
- Firmware based PTI (programmable transport stream processor)
- Dual Core architecture providing more than 1600 DMIPS of processing performance