The X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1 is a Dynamic NFC tag evaluation board to allow expansion of the STM32 Nucleo boards. It is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector layout and it is designed around the M24SR64-Y. The M24SR64-Y device is a dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC with a dual interface. It embeds a 64 Kbit EEPROM memory. It can be operated from an I2C interface or by a 13.56 MHz RFID reader or a NFC phone.
The board is powered through the Arduino UNO R3 connectors. It also includes three LEDs for general purpose.
- M24SR64-Y Dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC
- NFC antenna: 31 mm x 30 mm 13.56 MHz double layer inductive antenna etched on the PCB (ANT14)
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Powered through the Arduino UNO R3 connectors
- 3 color LEDs for general purpose