The ECMF04-4AMX12 is a highly integrated common mode filter designed to suppress EMI/RFI common mode noise on high speed differential serial buses like MIPI D-PHY or MDDI.
The ECMF04-4AMX12 can protect and filter 2 lanes.
- Very large differential bandwidth > 6 GHz
- High common mode attenuation:
- -34 dB at 900 MHz
- -20 dB between 800 MHz and 2.2 GHz
- Very low PCB space consumption
- Thin package: 0.6 mm max
- Lead-free package
- High reduction of parasitic elements through integration
- Complies with the following standards:
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4 input and output pins:±15 kV (air discharge)±8 kV (contact discharge)