The Keil starter kit is a complete, cost-effective solution for starting application development and evaluating the STMicroelectronics STM32F100/101/102/103 ARM Cortex™-M3 processor-based microcontrollers.
The STM3210G-SK/KEI starter kit provides all the hardware and software you need to start developing applications for the STM32 ARM core-based families of microcontrollers. It comes complete with a full-featured evaluation board (including USB device, CAN, USARTs, Audio, MicroSD Card interface and QVGA LCD), Keil's MDK-ARM Lite Edition (32 KB) development tools, and the ULINK-ME™ (USB/JTAG) adapter.
Keil starter kits are available for a full range of ST ARM core-based microcontrollers.
- The Keil MDK-Lite development tools:
- μVision®4 IDE/Debugger for application programming and debugging
- ARM C/C++ compiler
- RTX real-time kernel, a multi-tasking operating system for embedded applications
- MDK-Lite supports applications with up to 32 KB code-size
- ULINK-ME in-circuit debugger/programmer with USB interface to host PC and 20-pin JTAG or 10-pin CoreSight debug interface
- Full-featured Keil evaluation board with a 72 MHz STM32F103ZG MCU