The STM32100E-EVAL evaluation board is designed as a complete development platform for the STMicroelectronics ARM®Cortex-M3 core-based STM32F100 microcontroller.
A full range of hardware features helps you evaluate all peripherals (HDMI CEC, SRAM, motor control, LCD, MicroSD card, Serial Flash, EEPROM, temperature sensor, speaker, IrDA, RS-232 and RS-485 interfaces) and develop your own applications.
Extension headers facilitate the connection of a daughterboard or wrapping board for your specific application.
The in-circuit ST-LINK/V2 tool can be easily used for JTAG and SWD interface debugging and programming.
- Three 5V power supply options:
- Power jack
- ST-LINK/V2 connector
- Boot from user Flash, system memory or SRAM
- 1 Gbyte (or more) MicroSD card
- 16 Mbytes of serial Flash memory
- 2 Mbytes of SRAM
- 64 Kbits of EEPROM
- Embedded ST-LINK/V2 debugger and programmer
- I2C/SMBus compatible serial interface temperature sensor
- 2-channel RS-232 communication interface with RTS/CTS handshake support on one channel
- 1-channel RS-485 communication interface sharing the USART1 connector
- Extension connector for daughterboard or wrapping board
- IrDA transceiver
- IR receiver
- Inductor motor control connector
- HDMI with CEC connection
- JTAG and SWD debug support
- 3.2" TFT color LCD with touch screen
- Joystick with 4-direction control and selector
- Reset, wakeup, tamper and user buttons
- 4 LEDs
- RTC with backup battery