The STM8S-DISCOVERY helps you to discover the STM8S features and to develop and share your own application.
Even though the STM8S-DISCOVERY is built around an STM8S105C6T6, it allows evaluation of the main features of all the STM8S Access line MCUs. It includes an embedded debugger ST-Link, and a touch sensing button.
The STM8S-DISCOVERY simply plugs into a PC through a standard USB cable. Numerous applications are available from the STM8S-DISCOVERY web page.
- STM8S105C6T6 microcontroller, 32 KB Flash, 2 KB RAM, 1 KB EEPROM
- Powered by USB cable between PC and STM8S-DISCOVERY
- Selectable power of 5 V or 3.3 V
- Touch sensing button
- User LED
- Extension header for all I/Os
- Wrapping area for users own application
- Embedded ST-Link
- USB interface for programming and debugging
- SWIM debug support