The FLEX-M24LR04E antenna reference board is a ready-to-use flexible PCB that features an M24LR04E Dual Interface EEPROM IC connected to a 45 mm x 75 mm 13.56 MHz etched RF antenna on one side, and to an I2C bus on the other side.
The FLEX-M24LR04E antenna allows system designers to evaluate the M24LR04E performance and capabilities, and to get started with their design.
To demonstrate the energy harvesting function, the FLEX-M24LR04E can be used in conjunction with ST DEMO-CR95HF-A demonstration board.
The application can be powered directly from the M24LR04E VOUTpin.
The FLEX-M24LR04E Gerber files can be downloaded from www.st.com.
- Ready-to-use flexible printed circuit board (PCB) including
- 45 mm x 75 mm 13.56 MHz inductive antenna etched on the PCB
- 100 μm thickness PCB (Kapton)
- M24LR04E-R Dual Interface EEPROM
- Connection for I2 C bus
- Energy harvesting output (VOUT ) with a 10 nF capacitance filtering circuit
- RF WIP/BUSY output with 20 kΩ pull-up resistor, to indicate that an RF operation is ongoing