The STEVAL-CBL005V1 LNB power supply demonstration board implements a DC-DC converter based on the LNBH23 device. The LNBH23 is an LNB supply and control IC with step-up and an I2C interface. It is used to power an LNB on a dish antenna for reception of satellite TV signals.
The LNBH23 is an integrated solution for supplying/interfacing satellite LNB modules in accordance with international standards.
This solution is simple, inexpensive, shows very good performance and has a low external component count.
The LNBH23 demonstration board includes an I2C bus interface and an internal 22 kHz tone generator that is factory-trimmed to comply with widely accepted standards, and can be controlled through the DSQIN pin (TTL compatible). This allows immediate DiSEqC data encoding.
Due to the fully integrated step-up DC-DC converter, it works with a single input voltage supply source ranging from 8 V to 15 V.
- Implements the LNBH23 in a QFN32 package
- Integrated DC-DC converter
- I2 C bus interface for the IC control and diagnostics
- Single input supply voltage: from 8 V to 15 V
- User-friendly graphical user interface (\"LNBxxx control suite\") software included in the kit
- Integrated 22 kHz tone generator, factorytrimmed in accordance with widely accepted standards