The STEVAL-CCA023V1 demonstration board is designed as an evaluation platform for the TS472 low noise microphone preamplifier with 2.0 V bias and active low standby mode.
The board supports customization of the testing conditions, allowing the gain of the TS472 device to be adjusted, or an electret microphone to be biased either externally or using the TS472 builtin 2.0 V bias voltage.
- Available in flip-chip ECOPACK® package and QFN24 4x4 mm
- Low noise 2.0 V microphone bias output
- RoHS compliant
- ESD protection (2 kV)
- 40 kHz bandwidth @ -3 dB and adjustable gain
- Low distortion: 0.1% typ.
- Low noise: 10 nV / √ Hz typ. equivalent input noise @ F=1 kHz
- 2.2 V to 5.5 V single supply operation
- Fully differential input/output
- Fast start up time @ 0dB: 5 ms typ.
- Active low standby mode function (1μA max)
- Low power consumption @20 dB: 1.8 mA