The STEVAL-IPE020V1 demonstration board implements a single-phase energy meter based on the STPM10 metering IC and STM8L152 microcontroller.
The demonstration board is a fully functional single-phase solution with parameter display, tamper management, maximum demand (MD) calculation, EEPROM data logging, and low power management.
The metering data stored in the dual EEPROM can be read using the RFID reader.
- Accuracy: class 1 with dynamic range 200:1
- Nominal voltage: 240 V
- Nominal current: 10 A (ITYP)
- Maximum current: 80 A (IMAX)
- Operating range: 0.6 Vb to 1.2 Vb
- Meter constant: 3200 impulses/kWh
- Power frequency range: 45 Hz to 65 Hz
- Sensor: primary side CT and secondary side Shunt
- Communication interface: IrDA
- RoHS compliant