The STEVAL-ILL015V1 demonstration board provides a platform for the testing and evaluation of STMicroelectronics Power Logic LED driver STP24DP05.
The STP24DP05 device is a 24-bit constant current LED sink driver with output error detection, suitable for applications such as largearea displays and full-color board panels where improvement in RGB LED resolution and reduction of system cost are important.
- 3 jumpers to simulate the shorting of 3 LEDs
- 3 jumpers to simulate the disconnection of 3 LEDs
- Input 7.5 V - 18 V, current 0.7 A
- Highly efficient ST1S010 DC-DC switching power supply
- Buttons and knob to control the board
- Test points on the board for each important signal aide laboratory evaluation
- Two STP24DP05 devices (TQFP48 package) connected to 3 X 16 RGB high brightness LEDs
- Using a cost-effective internal HS oscillator.
- STM32 microcontroller
- Mini USB connector for interconnection with a PC GUI.
- Error and over-temperature flag for each LED driver
- JTAG interface for microcontroller firmware changes/updates