The EVAL6206Q demonstration board allows the user to test the L6206Q functions. The dual full bridges integrated into the L6206Q device can be used to drive a single 2-phase stepper motor or up to four DC motors (unidirectional). The bridges can also operate in parallel mode. The board can be driven using the STEVAL-PCC009V2 demonstration board and the PractiSPIN 2 evaluation software.
- Voltage range from 8 to 52 V
- Phase current up to 2.5 Ar.m.s.
- Adjustable overcurrent threshold
- Logic inputs 5 V / 3.3 V compliant
- Small application footprint with high thermal performance
- Suitable for use in combination with PractiSPIN™ 2 software