The STEVAL-ISA089V1 demonstration board provides a platform for evaluation of the L5972D, a step-down monolithic power switching regulator with a minimum switch current limit of 2 A capable of delivering more than 1.5 A of DC current to the load depending on application conditions.
The input supply voltage of the STEVAL-ISA089V1 can range from 4.4 V to 25 V based on the rated voltage of the input capacitor, while the output voltage is adjustable from 1.235 V to VCC.
- Max output current: 1.5 A
- Output voltage from 1.235 V to 35 V
- Operating input voltage from 4.4 V to 36 V
- Internal switching frequency: 250 kHz
- Synchronization pin for cases where a higher frequency (up to 500 kHz) is required
- Short-circuit protection
- Inhibit pin
- Thermal shutdown
- RoHS compliant