The STEVAL-ISA097V1 demonstration board is a step-down switching power supply based on the L7985 in DFN10 package.
The L7985 is a step-down regulator with a 2.5 A (minimum) current limited embedded power MOSFET, so it is able to deliver up to 2 A current to the load depending on the application conditions.
The input voltage can range from 4.5 V to 38 V, while the output voltage can be set starting from 0.6 V to VIN.
Requiring a minimum set of external components, the device includes an internal 250 kHz switching frequency oscillator that can be externally adjusted up to 1 MHz.
- 2 A DC output current
- From 4.5 V to 38 V range input voltage
- Output voltage adjustable from 0.6 V
- 250 kHz switching frequency programmable up to 1 MHz
- Internal soft-start and enable
- Low dropout operation: 100% duty cycle
- Voltage feed-forward
- Zero load current operation
- Overcurrent and thermal protection
- RoHS compliant