The STEVAL-ISA113V1 demonstration board is a 12 V-0.35 A power supply set in non-isolated flyback topology using the new VIPER06HS offline high-voltage converter by STMicroelectronics.
The features of the device include an 800 V avalanche rugged power section, PWM operation at 115 kHz with frequency jittering for lower EMI, current limiting with adjustable set point, onboard soft-start, a safe auto-restart after a fault condition and a low standby power.
The protection features available include a thermal shutdown with hysteresis, delayed overload protection, and open loop failure protection.
- Universal input mains range:
- input voltage 90 - 265 VAC
- frequency 45 - 65 Hz
- Single-output voltage: 12 V at 0.35 A continuous operation
- Standby mains consumption: < 30 mW at 230 VAC
- Average efficiency: > 74%
- Fully protected against faults (overload, feedback disconnection and overheating)
- EMI: according to EN55022-Class-B
- RoHS compliant