The STEVAL-ISA116V1 demonstration board implements a double-output power supply set in buck topology using the VIPER26LD, a new off-line high voltage converter by STMicroelectronics.
The features of the device include an 800 V avalanche-rugged power section, PWM operation at 60 kHz with frequency jittering for lower EMI, current limiting with adjustable set point, on-board soft-start, safe auto-restart after a fault condition and low standby power consumption.
The protection features include thermal shutdown with hysteresis, delayed overload protection and open loop failure protection. All protection is auto-restart mode.
- Universal input mains range:
- input voltage: 80 - 280 VAC
- frequency: 45 - 65 Hz
- Double-output voltage:
- 16 V @ 0.3 A continuous operation
- 5 V through LDO
- Standby mains consumption: < 100 mW @ 265 VAC
- Fully protected against faults (overload, feedback disconnection and overheating)
- EMI: according to EN55022-Class-B
- RoHS compliant