The STEVAL-ISA122V1 demonstration board meets the specifications of a wide range of auxiliary power supplies for applications including LCD or plasma TVs and desktop computers, where the power supply that converts the energy from the mains often includes two modules.
One module is the main power supply which provides most of the power, and is off when the application is shut down or in standby mode.
The other is the auxiliary power supply, which only provides energy to specific parts of the equipment such as the USB ports, remote receivers, or modems, but stays on when the application is in standby mode.
It is optimized for very low standby consumption, which allows it to satisfy the most stringent energy-saving requirements.
The VIPer27 has a switching frequency of 115 kHz, which helps to reduce the transformer size.
- Wide input voltage range (VIN ): 90 to 265 Vrms
- Nameplate output voltage (Vout ): 5 V
- Max output current IOUT : 2.2 A
- Precision of output regulation: ±5%
- High frequency output voltage ripple (ΔVout_HF ): 50 mV
- Max ambient operating temperature (TA ): 60 °C
- RoHS compliant