The M24M02-DR is a 2 Mbit I2C-compatible EEPROM (Electrically Erasable PROgrammable Memory) organized as 256 K × 8 bits.
The M24M02-DR can operate with a supply voltage from 1.8 V to 5.5 V, over an ambient temperature range of –40 °C / +85 °C.
The M24M02-DR offers an additional page, named the Identification Page (256 byte). The Identification Page can be used to store sensitive application parameters which can be (later) permanently locked in Read-only mode.
- Compatible with all I2
C bus modes:
- 1 MHz
- 400 kHz
- 100 kHz
- Memory array:
- 2 Mbit (256 Kbyte) of EEPROM
- Page size: 256 byte
- Additional Write lockable page
- Single supply voltage:
- 1.8 V to 5.5 V over –40 °C / +85 °C
- Byte Write within 10 ms
- Page Write within 10 ms
- Random and sequential Read modes
- Write protect of the whole memory array
- Enhanced ESD/Latch-Up protection
- More than 4 million Write cycles
- More than 200-years data retention
- SO8 ECOPACK2®
- WLCSP ECOPACK2®