The H3LIS331DL is a low-power high-performance 3-axis linear accelerometer belonging to the “nano” family, with digital I2C/SPI serial interface standard output.
The device features ultra-low power operational modes that allow advanced power saving and smart sleep-to-wakeup functions.
The H3LIS331DL has dynamically user-selectable full scales of ±100g/±200g/±400g and it is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 0.5 Hz to 1 kHz.
The H3LIS331DL is available in a small thin plastic land grid array package (LGA) and it is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Wide supply voltage, 2.16 V to 3.6 V
- Low-voltage compatible IOs, 1.8 V
- Ultra-low power consumption down to 10 μA in low-power mode
- ±100g/±200g/±400g dynamically selectable full scales
- I2 C/SPI digital output interface
- 16-bit data output
- Sleep-to-wakeup function
- 10000 g high-shock survivability
- ECOPACK® , RoHS and “Green” compliant