The LIS2HH12 is an ultra-low-power high-performance three-axis linear accelerometer belonging to the “pico” family.
The LIS2HH12 has full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 10 Hz to 800 Hz.
The self-test capability allows the user to check the functioning of the sensor in the final application.
The LIS2HH12 has an integrated first-in, first-out (FIFO) buffer allowing the user to store data in order to limit intervention by the host processor.
The LIS2HH12 is available in a small thin plastic land grid array package (LGA) and it is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C
- Wide supply voltage, 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IOs supply (1.8 V) and supply voltage compatible
- Ultra-low power consumption
- ±2g/±4g/±8g full-scale
- I2 C/SPI digital output interface
- 16-bit data output
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded self-test
- Embedded FIFO
- 10000 g high shock survivability
- ECOPACK® , RoHS and “Green” compliant