The LIS331DLH is an ultra low-power high performance three axes linear accelerometer belonging to the \"nano\" family, with digital I2C/SPI serial interface standard output.
The device features ultra low-power operational modes that allow advanced power saving and smart sleep to wake-up functions.
The LIS331DLH has dynamically user selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g and it is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 0.5 Hz to 1 kHz.
The self-test capability allows the user to check the functioning of the sensor in the final application.
The device may be configured to generate interrupt signal by inertial wake-up/free-fall events as well as by the position of the device itself.
Thresholds and timing of interrupt generators are programmable by the end user on the fly.
The LIS331DLH is available in small thin plastic land grid array package (LGA) and it is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Embedded self-test
- 6D orientation detection
- ECOPACK® RoHS and \"Green\" compliant (see Section 8)
- 10000 g high shock survivability
- 2 independent programmable interrupt generators for free-fall and motion detection
- 16 bit data output
- Wide supply voltage, 2.16 V to 3.6 V
- Ultra low-power mode consumption down to 10 μA
- Low voltage compatible IOs, 1.8 V
- I2C/SPI digital output interface
- Sleep to wake-up function
- ±2g/±4g/±8g dynamically selectable full-scale