The LIS331HH is an ultra low-power high performance high full-scale three axes linear accelerometer belonging to the \"nano\" family, with digital I2C/SPI serial interface standard output.
The device features ultra low-power operational modes that allow advanced power saving and smart sleep to wake-up functions.
The LIS331HH has dynamically user selectable full scales of ±6g/±12g/±24g and it is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 0.5 Hz to 1 kHz. The self-test capability allows the user to check the functioning of the sensor in the final application.
The device contains 2 indipendent interrupt engines able to recognize dedicated inertial events.
Thresholds and timing of interrupt generators are programmable by the end user on the fly.
The LIS331HH is available in small thin plastic land grid array package (LGA) and it is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Embedded self-test
- 6D orientation detection
- ECOPACK® RoHS and \"Green\" compliant
- 10000 g high shock survivability
- 2 independent programmable interrupt engines
- 16 bit data output
- Wide supply voltage, 2.16 V to 3.6 V
- Ultra low-current mode consumption down to 10 μA
- Low voltage compatible IOs, 1.8 V
- I2 C/SPI digital output interface
- Sleep to wake-up function
- ±6g/±12g/±24g dynamically selectable fullscale