The LSM303D is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital linear acceleration sensor and a 3D digital magnetic sensor.
The LSM303D has linear acceleration full scales of ±2g / ±4g / ±6g / ±8g / ±16g and a magnetic field full scale of ±2 / ±4 / ±8 / ±12 gauss.
The LSM303D includes an I2C serial bus interface that supports standard and fast mode (100 kHz and 400 kHz) and SPI serial standard interface.
The system can be configured to generate an interrupt signal for free-fall, motion detection and magnetic field detection. Thresholds and timing of interrupt generators are programmable by the end user.
Magnetic and accelerometer blocks can be enabled or put into power-down mode separately.
The LSM303D is available in a plastic land grid array package (LGA) and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- 3 magnetic field channels and 3 acceleration channels
- ±2/±4/±8/±12 gauss magnetic full scale
- ±2/±4/±6/±8/±16 g linear acceleration full scale
- 16-bit data output
- SPI / I2 C serial interfaces
- Analog supply voltage 2.16 V to 3.6 V
- Power-down mode / low-power mode
- Programmable interrupt generators for free-fall, motion detection and magnetic field detection
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded FIFO
- ECOPACK® , RoHS and “Green” compliant