The LSM330DLC is a system-in-package featuring a 3D digital accelerometer and a 3D digital gyroscope.
ST’s family of MEMS sensor modules leverages the robust and mature manufacturing processes already used for the production of micromachined accelerometers.
The various sensing elements are manufactured using specialized micromachining processes, while the IC interfaces are developed using a CMOS technology that allows the design of a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the sensing element characteristics.
The LSM330DLC has dynamically user-selectable full scale acceleration range of ±2 g/±4 g/±8 g/±16 g and angular rate of ±250/±500/±2000 deg/sec.
The accelerometer and gyroscope sensors can be either activated or separately put in Low power/Power-down mode for applications optimized for power saving.
The LSM330DLC is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package.
- Analog supply voltage: 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- Digital supply voltage IOs: 1.8 V
- Low power mode
- Power-down mode
- 3 independent acceleration channels and 3 angular rate channels
- ±2 g/±4 g/±8 g/±16 g dynamically selectable full scale
- ±250/±500/±2000 dps dynamically selectable full scale
- SPI/I2 C serial interface (16-bit data output)
- Programmable interrupt generator for free-fall and motion detection
- ECOPACK® RoHS and “Green” compliant