The device is an off-line converter with an 800 V rugged power section, a PWM control, two levels of overcurrent protection, overvoltage and overload protections, hysteresis thermal protection, soft-start and safe auto-restart after any fault condition removal. The burst mode operation and the device’s very low consumption meet the standby energy saving regulations.
Advance frequency jittering reduces EMI filter cost. Brown-out function protects the switch mode power supply when the rectified input voltage level is below the normal minimum level specified for the system. The high voltage startup circuit is embedded in the device.
- 800 V avalanche rugged power section
- PWM operation with frequency jittering for low EMI
- Operating frequency:
- 60 kHz for L type
- 115 kHz for H type
- Standby power < 30 mW at 265 VAC
- Limiting current with adjustable set point
- Adjustable and accurate overvoltage protection
- On-board soft-start
- Safe auto-restart after a fault condition
- Hysteresis thermal shutdown