The LBP01 series are bypass switches to be connected in parallel with 1 or 2 LEDs. In case of LED failure, this allows the current to flow through the other LEDs.
It also provides an overvoltage protection against surges defined in IEC 61000-4-2 and IEC 61000-4-5
Their robust dice also protect LEDs against surge.
These devices are compatible with LEDs up to 1 A.
LBP01 are packaged either in SMB or SOT23-5L
- Bidirectional device: LBP01-0810B
- Unidirectional device: LBP01-0803SC5
- RoHS compliant
- Keep LED strings on in case of LED open mode failure
- Reduced maintenance cost
- Increase lifetime of the lighting system
- Complies with the following standards:
- IEC61000-4-2 level 4±15 kV (air discharge)±8 kV (contact discharge)
- IEC 61000-4-5±1kV / 24 A