The ESDALC12-1T2 is a unidirectional single line Transil™ diode designed specially for protection of integrated circuits in portable equipment and miniaturized electronic devices subjected to ESD and EOS transient over voltages. Packed in SOD882T, it minimizes PCB occupation.
- Stand-off voltage 10 V
- Unidirectional device
- Low clamping factor VCL /VBR
- Breakdown voltage VBR = 12 V min.
- Fast response time
- Very thin package: 0.4 mm
- Low leakage current
- RoHS compliant
- High ESD robustness of the application
- Suitable for high density boards
- Complies with the following standards:
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4:15 kV (air discharge)8 kV (contact discharge)
- MIL STD 883G - Method 3015-7: class 3B