The 2014 Sustainability Report provides stakeholders with comprehensive details of ST’s new sustainability strategy defined during 2014 and illustrates how ST’s sustainability programs play a major role throughout the Company. This annual report gives a very transparent and detailed view on ST’s Sustainability priorities, achievements, challenges, performance and concrete actions implemented worldwide to create value for all ST’s stakeholders.
This report has been prepared and presented in accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) G4 Guidelines. It is also verified by a third party auditor, DNV GL, who reviews and validates ST’s data reporting process.
As ST is a signatory of the United Nations Global Compact, this report represents the Company's "Communication on Progress" on the ten Principles.
ST keeps on progressing in sustainability domains and on making a positive contribution to people's lives.
Read our 2014 Sustainability report and learn more about ST’s sustainability performance.
All previous reports are available in pdf version.
- Sustainability Report 2013
- Sustainability Report 2012
- Sustainability Report 2011
- Sustainability Report 2010
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2009
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2008
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2007
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2006
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2005
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2004
- Sustainable Development Report 2003
- Corporate Social & Environmental Report 2002
- Corporate Social & Environmental Report 2001
- Corporate Environmental Report 2000
- Corporate Environmental Report 1999
- Corporate Environmental Report 1998
- Corporate Environmental Report 1998 (Related to 1997)