The RHF484 is a rail-to-rail, precision, bipolar, quad, operational amplifier featuring a low input offset voltage and a wide supply voltage. With a good stability to radiation and housed in a hermetic 14-pin flat package, the RHF484 is an ideal product for space applications and harsh environments.
Contact your ST sales office for information on the specific conditions for products in die form and QML-Q versions.
- Bandwidth: 8 MHz gain bandwidth product
- Rail-to-rail input/output
- Low input offset voltage: 60 µV typ
- Supply current: 2.2 mA typ per amplifier
- Operating from 4 to 14 V
- Input bias current: 6 nA typ
- ELDRS free up to 300 krad
- SEL immune at LET = 120 MEV.cm2 /mg at 125 °C
- SET characterized
- High radiation immunity: 300 krad TID at high-dose rate