The TS3011 single comparator features a high-speed response time with rail-to-rail inputs. Specified for a supply voltage of 2.2 to 5 V, this comparator can operate over a wide temperature range from -40 °C to 125 °C.
The TS3011 offers micropower consumption as low as a few hundred microamperes, thus providing an excellent ratio of power consumption current versus response time.
The TS3011 includes push-pull outputs and is available in small packages (SMD): SOT23-5 and SC70-5.
- Propagation delay: 8 ns
- Low current consumption: 470 μA typ at 5 V
- Rail-to-rail inputs
- Push-pull outputs
- Supply operation from 2.2 to 5 V
- Wide temperature range: -40 °C to 125 °C
- ESD tolerance: 2 kV HBM/200 V MM
- Latch-up immunity: 200 mA
- SMD packages
- Automotive qualification