The TS882 is a dual and the TS884 device a quad comparator featuring ultra-low supply current (220 nA typical per operator with output high, VCC= 1.2 V, no load) with rail-to-rail input and output capability. The performance of these comparators allows them to be used in a wide range of portable applications. The TS882 and TS884 devices minimize battery supply leakage and therefore enhance battery lifetime.
Operating from 1.1 to 5.5 V supply voltage, these comparators can be used over a wide temperature range (-40 to +125 °C) keeping the current consumption at an ultra-low level.
- Ultra-low current consumption: 220 nA typ./op.
- Propagation delay: 2 μs typ.
- Rail-to-rail inputs
- Push-pull outputs
- Supply operation from 1.1 V to 5.5 V
- Wide temperature range: -40 to +125 °C
- ESD tolerance: 8 kV HBM / 300 V MM
- Dual version available in MiniSO8 and DFN8 (2 x 2 mm) package
- Quad version available in SO14, TSSOP14 and QFN16 3 x 3 mm package
- Related product
- See the TS881 datasheet for single operator with smaller package.