The TS882 is a dual and the TS884 device a quad comparator featuring ultra-low supply current (220 nA typical per operator with output high, VCC = 1.2 V, no load) with rail-to-rail input and output capability. The performance of these comparators allows them to be used in a wide range of portable applications. The TS882 and TS884 devices minimize battery supply leakage and therefore enhance battery lifetime.
- Ultra-low current consumption: 220 nA typ./op.
- Propagation delay: 2 µs typ.
- Rail-to-rail inputs
- Push-pull outputs
- Supply operation from 1.1 V to 5.5 V
- Wide temperature range: -40 to +125 °C
- ESD tolerance: 8 kV HBM / 300 V mm
- Dual version available in MiniSO8 and DFN8 (2 x 2 mm) package
- Quad version available in SO14, TSSOP14 and QFN16 3 x 3 mm package